I am an English speaking professional, independant private driver who is punctual, friendly, safe, and informative. My car is clean, comfortable and air conditioned.
Welcome To Cambodia! The kingdom of wonder, a nation rich in tradition, culture, historical heritage, archeological treasures and natural beauty.
Phnom Penh is the economic center of Cambodia!
I would like to invite you to come and explore Phnom Penh with me. My name is YIN VANNAK, you can call me VANNAK. I have been providing my taxi service for over 9 years. I would be happy to be your local driver and guide to show you the interesting sights this bustling city has to offer:
- WAT PHNOM, a small hill built by legendary PEN (Yea PEN) in 1372.
- The RIVER FRONT AREA has restaurants and pubs to hang out in while relaxing in comfort and enjoying the fresh air.
- The ROYALPALACE is where the current king and his family reside in a magnificent complex by the river.
- The NATIONAL MUSUEM located next to the Royal Palace was dedicated by King Sisowath in 1920. There are over 5,000 objects on display including Angkorian era statues .
- The INDEPENDENCE MONUMENT built in 1958 celebrates Cambodia's independence from foreign rule.
- The TOUL SLENG GENOCIDE MUSUEM (S 21) where prisoners were housed from 1975-79 before being taken to The Killing Fields.
- The CHOENG EK MEMORIAL (at The Killing Fields), a Stupa contains thousands of human skulls and bones excavated from the mass graves in 1980. .
- The RUSSIAN MARKET (Toul Tom Poung market) has reasonably price items for tourist shopping.
- The SHOPPINH CENTER is air-conditioned with lots of technology for the geek on tour,
- THe SHOOTING RANGE at the Cambodia shooting training center. You can shoot real guns such as the AK 47, a machine gun, short gun, a rocket launcher, M-60, and more. The prices are on the menu so you can choose what ever weapon you want.
To explore more about Cambodia's history there are destinations outside Phnom Penh such as:
- The TONLE BATI TA PROM TEMPLE (33KM) Two Angkorian temples, (Ta Prohm and Yeaypeau). Both temples were built under King Jayavarman VII in the late 12th century during the same period that Bayon and Angkor Thom in Seam Reap were constructed.
- PHNOM CHISOR, (52km) 10th /11th century AD Angkorian era ruins. The temple was constructed under King Suryavaraman I during a period when the Angkorian-era Khmer Empire was nearing its apex.
- TA MUA MOUNTAIN /ZOO, (44km )is a popular weekend getaway. The zoo is home to a variety of animals including lions, tigers , bears ,birds and more.
- OUDONG MOUNTAIN (41km), Oudong was the capital of Cambodia from the early 17th century until 1866 when the capital officially moved to Phnom Penh. Several temples ,stupas and other structures cover three hills.
- SIHANOUKVILLE (120km), KAM POT , KEP, is a beautiful beach located south of Phnom Penh.
- SIEM REAP, (324km) is covered with more than 100 temples including Angkor Wat, Bayon, Taprohm and so many more.
- There is so MUCH MORE to see and do while in Phnom Penh.
Let me plan your personalized tour away from the crowds.
- I speak English well. I am friendly, punctual, and knowledgeable.
- I am a safe and responsible driver.
- I guarantee your trip will be safe, comfortable and enjoyable and you will be full of good memories when you return to your country .
- I am also knowledgable about Phnom Penh night life, clubs and restaurants. For example there is:
- The Candy Bar: 24 hour food and drink
- The Dv8: A beautiful place with friendly staff.
- Sharky Bar which has live music, rock &roll on the weekends.
- Cantina: Mexican Gring( ‘hurly”s place )
- Dream Bar: air-conditioned and has dancing girls.
- FC Walkabout: a popular place, joker draws every Friday.
- One 3 Six Bar: music, drink, and girl dreaming.
- Martini Pub: a popular place for food, drink , sports and more...
- There are many more places waiting for you to discover and enjoy!
So don’t hesitate! Live your dream, come to Cambodia! You wil be amazed at all you see.
I am here to serve you and look forward to meeting you in the near future!
Please contact me at: firstname.lastname@example.org or call (+855)12778368/16639852