The English speaking driver, punctual, friendly, safe, comfortable driving and informative driver.
Welcome To Cambodia! The kingdom of wonder, land , nation rich in tradition, cultural, historical, heritage, archeological treasures and natural beauty.
Phnom Penh is the economics center of Cambodia!
Through this website I would like to invite you to come and explore Phnom Penh Cambodia with me. My name YIN VANNAK you can call me VANNAK. I have been involving and providing My TAXI servicer over 9 years. And I would be happy to be your local driver/guide also show you some of the interesting sight such as:
- Wat Phnom, a small hill crowned was founding by legendary PEN (Yea PEN) in 1372.
- RIVER FRONT AREA, it so comfortable for relax and get fresh air, restaurant and pub are available for hanging out.
- ROYALPALACE, the king family resident with a big complex located near the river,
- NATIONAL MUSUEM, the rust red located next to royal palace was dedicated by King Sisowath in 1920 over 5000 object are on display including Angkorian era statues .
- INDEPENDENCE MONUMENT, it celebrates Cambodia get independence from foreign rule it built in 1958.
- TOUL SLENG GENOCIDE MUSUEM (S 21) , it was prison in 1975 so many picture and cloth were display.
- CHOENG EK MEMORIAL (the killing field), a Stupa containing of thousands human skull and long bone .
- Russian market (Toul tom Poung market) is reasonable price stuff for tourist shopping.
- THE SHOPPINH CENTER, air-condition with technology stuff,
- Shooting range, Cambodia shooting training center, you can shoot with real gun like AK 47, machine gun, short gun, rocket launcher, M-60, and more, the prices on the Manu you can choose what ever you want.
For more explore about Cambodia history you can go to the destination out side of Phnom Penh such as
- TONLE BATI TA PROM TEMPLE (33KM) Two Angkorian temple (Ta prohm and yeaypeau) both temple built under king Jayavarman VII in the late 12th century during the same period that Bayon and Angkor Thom in Seam Reap were construct.
- PHNOM CHISOR, (52km) 10th /11th century AD Angkorian era ruins. The temple was constructed under King Suryavaraman I during a period when the Angkorian-era Khmer Empire was nearing its apex.
- TA MUA mountain /ZOO, (44km) it is popular for weekend holiday variety of animals including lions, tigers , bears ,birds and more.
- OUDONG MOUNTAIN (41km) , Oudong was the capital of Cambodia fro the early 17th century until 1866 when the capital officially moved to Phnom Penh several temple ,stupas and other structures cover three hill.
SIHANOUKVILLE (120km), KAM POT , KEP, it so beautiful beach it located the south of Phnom Penh. SEAM REAP, 324km cover with more than 100 temples, Angkor Wat, Bayon, Taprohm , and so many more and so many thing more that tourist would come and see while they are in Phnom Penh Cambodia. I am good at English speaking , friendly, punctual, informative driver ,and I would drive safely and responsibly to the clients
- I guaranties your trip will safe , enjoys and full of memory ,when you back to your country , if you are choosing me to be your driver ,while you come to Phnom Penh Cambodia.
- I also deeply knowledge of Phnom Penh night life Club and Restaurant for hanging out at night such as:
- Candy Bar: 24 hour food and drink
- Dv8: The place so beautiful and friendly Staff.
- Sharky Bar: Live music rock &roll on the weekend
- Cantina: maxican Gring( ‘hurly”s place )
- Dream Bar: air-condition Hostesses, dancing girl.
- FC Walkabout: a popular place, joker draws every Friday.
- One 3 Six Bar: music, drink, and girl dreaming.
- MARTINI PUB: popular place for food, drink, sport live and girl are available. And more places that waiting for you to come and enjoys.
So don’t be hesitate with your dream to came to Cambodia you will so amazing more while you arrive in Phnom Penh. I am here to serve you and looking forwards to meeting you in the near future!
Please send me your arrival detail by E-mail: email@example.com or call number (+855)12778368/16639852 if you don’t like being harassed by the crowded!